I don’t know about you but I like to make my life easier. Could be because I’m just lazy or could be because I’m smart.
Okay, we won’t get too far into the reasons…….
Anyway, I gathered together a few life hacks that might make your life easier too.
- You know how hard it is to open blister packs right? Of course you do! I swear everything is in those blasted things and it’s almost impossible to open them. I have almost cut my hand off trying to open one. Then I found an easier way! Use a can opener! Yes, you heard that right. A can opener will zip right through that plastic and let you get what’s inside.
- Ever have a pot boil over? If you’re like me and multi-task even cooking meals….you have. Stop that by putting a wooden spoon over the top of the uncovered pot and it won’t boil over. Believe me, I’ve tested this one numerous times and it always works.
- Is your phone battery running low? Need it to charge fast? Put the phone on airplane mode while charging and it will charge up fast!
- If you use post-it notes for note taking, before you throw it away use the sticky end to get crumbs and dust from between the keys of your keyboard. Works great!
- When you want to nail a small nail in the wall use a clothes pin or a comb to hold the nail. Saves on your fingers being hammered instead.
- Have a dull knife but no sharpener handy? Use the bottom of a ceramic bowl! The rough bottom edge makes for a great sharpener in a pinch.
I’m sure you can come up with some others! Please share your life hacks with us!