I found this delicious looking recipe on Facebook and saved the link. It only has 4 ingredients (besides good crusty bread) as well.
We here at The Thrifty Divas are all about easy and affordable recipes!
I can whip up a wonderful lasagna, but it’s a real time-consuming entree to make, what with all of the layering of noodles and such.
But this lasagna dip is a snap to make! I can’t wait to serve this on football game day Sunday! I just know that it’s going to be a hit.
- 1/2 pound ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Cook the meat, drain, then add the tomato sauce and simmer for about 3-5 minutes.
- Spread the ricotta over the bottom of a baking dish, the meat sauce and then top the whole shebang with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Put fresh basil (like the song Hey Mickey) on top. (Optional. Just sprinkle some Italian seasoning and call it a day.)
Use crusty bread (or not crusty, it’s cool) as dippers.
Do you think you’ll make this recipe? What would be some alternate versions of this? Let us know what you think in the comments!